Digital Millennium Copyright Act
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (a copy of which can be found here: http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf) ThreadShots.com will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement committed using the ThreadShots.com website that are reported to our registered DMCA agent identified below.
In order to file a DMCA takedown notice with ThreadShots.com you must send a written copy of your complaint to our registered agent (contact information listed at the bottom).
The complaint MUST contain the following information in the specified order:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works that have allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and access to which is to be disabled. We require the exact url of the infringing content to facilitate our compliance with your request.
- Contact information of the complaining party, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include the following two statements at the end of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g. as fair use).”
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright or a person authorized to work on their behalf.
Deliver the notice, which complies completely with the guidelines listed above, by mail, email, or fax to ThreadShots.com's designated agent:
725 NW 4th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32601
Fax: 425-606-4896, Attn: Intoli, LLC - DMCA Agent
Further details about our copyright infringement policy can be found here, in our Terms of Service page